Tuesday, March 11, 2008

As usual, zero updates. Well, at least i'm better of then people like stiff and jiayi, and definately henghui, whose blog is dead for the 3rd time.

So what happened from 4th march to 10th march? Ehh, i don't remember..

Okay, i remember last wednesday night i went with jia to buy her dinner before going home to eat my dinner.

Last thursday went to cut my hair. Farewell my beautiful locks~ Hahaha, i'm not so emotionally attached to my hair. Well, i did enjoy the thought of "let's see how long i can keep my hair before i get irritated", but the ugly side of not being able to style and maintain long hair reared it's ugly head. Also, everytime the fan blew my way, strands of hair would just fly everywhere. Even my hairband is not enough to hold back some of the hair growing from god-knows-where side of my cranium. Went to IT Show at suntec after that. Bought a couple of stuffs, and had to use my POSB card too..=/ I think my account balance is going to fall below the 4 digits margin again.. and to think i recently deposited some cash in.

Friday night went out with jia again, to buy her dinner again, before going home to eat my dinner again. Went abit kuku on the bus back home. Jia said there was something wrong with my head. Well, she says that all the time. Haa.

Saturday was spent in clubhouse. Helped a little with gala dinner and stuff. I personally handpumped 102 black and purple balloons (2 burst, so left 100), and it was only after i finished them all before qiuyun decided to just transport 20 balloons over to the gala dinner venue and re-inflate 80 new balloons tomorrow again. Chienwen kinda broke down a little under pressure as she was having problems with the minus one songs and the message dedication board. Felt a little bad as she thought the guys were making too much noise, according to her. And so, everybody left at about 5 to 6-ish and the last three to leave were me, qiuyun and ivy. Took a bus to JEC for dinner at KFC. I jokingly mentioned to qiuyun that for all 3 KFC dinner that we went to, i was sitting opposite her. She gave me one of her signiture 'whatever' look. Priceless.. LOL!

Sunday.. SCC Gala Dinner! I can tell this is going to be a long post, so i'll entry this tomorrow maybe, or tonight, depending how you look at it cos it's like 3.20 a.m. already.. so yeah..


***


The Nut within the Shell 101:

Fact #51:

I learned how to ride a bicycle on 14th February, 2003. Funny ain't it?

The story was that there was a small group outing that day, and you know all about young adolescent crushes right. Well there was this girl in that group, and she was riding on a bike most of the time. That's what you do usually at East Coast Park anyway. So i borrowed someone's bicycle and just kept going on and on,on and on, pedaling on the bike. Finally, after about two to three hours, i learned how to ride a bicycle. Haha. Have you heard of ABCDE?

A boy can do everything for girls. Hahaha.


リオ